- Masco UK Window Group, a leader in the PVC windows and doors market, was looking to develop a new and refreshed strategy for profitable growth, following a period of incremental improvement
- Wayne Devine, the Managing Director, also wanted to increase the level of ownership and engagement of his leadership team in the development and delivery of the strategy
- Challenging the leadership team about the level of growth possible for the business and creating dramatic new expectations about its future potential
- Establishing collective focus on the highest potential opportunities and creating a phased transition to their delivery
- Rapidly building genuine and lasting ownership of the strategy across the leadership and management teams
- Providing ongoing challenge and advice to Wayne and his leadership team
- The creation of a strategy that will add over 50% to revenues, and even greater profit growth, over the next 3-5 years
- The development of a high-pace implementation agenda with clear executive ownership and specific plans for delivery
- Sign-off to the strategy by the Masco Corporation leadership team
“From the beginning Stuart brought a new perspective to the team, constructively challenging us to look at the business from different angles and helping to raise our collective ambition for growth. As a result, we now have a much clearer view of our priorities, are far more confident about our ability to transform our sales and profit performance, and are committed to a growth goal that will transform our business. What’s more, Stuart’s structured process and his expert facilitation of our key meetings ensured that our leadership and management teams have full ownership of the new strategy. Quite simply, Stuart Cross is the best consultant we have ever worked with!” Wayne Devine, Managing Director
What steps does your business need to take to accelerate growth in 2014?
© Stuart Cross 2014. All rights reserved.