On Monday 19 November I will be speaking at the Institute of Directors on Pall Mall in London on the topic Rapid-Fire Strategy: How To Accelerate Growth Whatever The Economy.
The session will help CEOs and executive teams to be less fixatedon their dashboards and more focused on hitting the throttle andaccelerating through the turns ahead.
The content will draw on my strategy and consulting work with market-leading clients including Alliance Boots, Morrisons, Nectar, RBS and DFS, as well assuccessful smaller and mid-sized companies. Among other advantages, directors can benefit from:
- Specific tools to rapidly create a compelling and robust growthstrategy
- Separation of strategy (top-down) and planning (bottom-up)
- Accelerating growth through action-based learning
- An understanding of why nothing fails like success – and what to doabout it
- Approaches to create a strategy of inclusion and commitment
- Clear methods to manage strategy implementation in real-time
- Real-world case studies and examples to provide practice and discussion
If you would like to attend the event, click here for more details.
© Stuart Cross 2012. All rights reserved.