I’m conducting a free, special teleconference at midday (GMT) on 2 December on how to accelerate the development and delivery of a compelling and robust strategy for your organisation.
Join me for a full hour of solid content and practical techniques to rapidly grow your business. Based on my work with market leading clients, you will quickly learn how to:
- Determine a motivating and guiding #1 goal;
- Clarify your sources of competitive advantage;
- Identify where and how you can best make money and drive profitable growth;
- Turn your long list of potential initiatives into a handful of key strategic objectives and priorities;
- Gain the alignment and commitment of your teams and colleagues;
- Turn your growth ideas into action within days rather than months;
- Develop a rapid fire strategy process for your business; and
- Track and pursue success and accelerate growth.
There is no charge to join this teleconference (and if you can’t make the session, don’t worry, as I will send round a free MP3 recording within 48 hours of the seminar).
All that is required for entry to the seminar is for you to buy a copy of my new book, The CEO’s Strategy Handbook, by Wednesday 30 November. You can buy the book direct from my website, or by visiting amazon.com, amazon.co.uk or other leading book retailers.
Simply email me a copy of your order form and I will send you the dial-up details for the call. And if you’ve already bought the book, just drop me a line to that effect and you’ll be immediately registered.
Spend an hour with me to rapidly set the direction for your business and deliver the growth you need. To contact me, simply click here, or call me on +44(0)1636-526111.
“Stuart is a scarce resource. He delivers rapid results, but he also gains the trust and commitment of the executives and managers he works with to ensure longer-term success.” Ian Filby, Chief Executive Officer, DFS Limited
“We work with Stuart Cross because he takes a pragmatic, hands-on yet insightful approach to strategy that forces us to address some tough questions, but which gives us the tools and support to answer them.” David Johnston, Chief Executive Officer, Aimia Europe (owners of Nectar loyalty card)
“If you really want to get some breakthrough thinking into your business then Stuart’s the guy to contact.” Simon McCandlish, Commercial Director of Healthcare, Boots the Chemists
© Stuart Cross 2011. All rights reserved.