- Cross-functional projects are regularly delayed and fail to hit their milestones;
- Support functions are duplicated across the organization;
- You regularly have to deal with turf battles between your executive colleagues;
- Relatively simple operating decisions are regularly on the executive agenda for discussion and decision;
- It is difficult to get your best people to volunteer to lead cross-functional programs;
- Your operating costs are noticeably higher than your competitors;
- Your business suffers from the cost of poor quality; and
- Customer information and intelligence is not systematically or regularly shared across relevant teams.
© Stuart Cross 2011. All rights reserved.